Discover Local Running and Yoga Events Near You!
Moab Mindful Running Retreat for Beginners (Spring)
April 9 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm MDT
Guided Trail Runs | Mindful Running Workshops | Restorative Yoga | Desert Beauty | Natural Running Form Clinics
April 9-12, 2020 – Daily run/walks range from 3 – 6 miles
Amidst red rock, soaring cliffs and delicate natural arches, you’ll tune in to what drives you—in running and in life—and make sure your energy is going into the activities that most feed your soul.
The women-only Moab Mindful Running Retreat for Beginners features guided trail runs in a stunning desert landscape, daily wellness workshops and running form classes.
Through our practical clinics, informative discussions, mindful movement and free time for quiet contemplation, you’ll stop the energy drains and divert your energy back into your running.
Become a durable, strong, motivated runner using these tools and techniques that will keep you healthy and injury free.
Immerse yourself in the powerful healing energy of this vibrant desert landscape as you run scenic, challenging trails at a pace that is playful, relaxed and social.
Your Retreat Package Includes:
• Three nights’ accommodation at the Red Cliffs Lodge
• Meals from dinner on Thursday through lunch on Sunday
• Daily guided runs
• Mindful Running workshops
• One restorative yoga class for runners
• Natural Running Form clinics
• Trail snacks/energy food and drinks
• Private group within the Healthy Runners’ Community
• Run Wild Retreats gift bag
• Introduction to Mindful Running online program
See the full itinerary at: https://runwildretreats.com/moab-mindful-running-retreat-for-beginners/
*This event is not organized or sponsored by RUNYASA*
Events listed on this page are not sponsored or organized by RUNYASA unless otherwise noted.